Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 65: Im sexy and I know it....

That's what I've been telling myself. Thanks to LMFAO. Though you wouldn't know it if you saw the scale at weight watchers today. Maybe it's because I'm full of water or because I wore jeans instead of yoga pants to weigh it, but I gained 3 pounds!!!!!!!!

How is that possible? I'm beyond frustrated. I have ramped up my water intake in the last 4+ days and I plan on continuing to drink that much water. I know it's good from me and I haven't had a diet coke in three days because I've been drinking so much water.

I have also been an all star with working out this week. I've walked over 8 miles and swam 3 times in the past 4 days.

So what gives?? I'll let you do the math today as I'm frustrated and not in the mood to post stats.

Sorry for my negativity, but I'm at a loss. Hoping for more happiness and positivity next week!! I'll keep moving it along, but I know this is to be expected at some point. Still doesn't make me happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. Read this:

    http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

    And keep moving!

    love,
    red

    ReplyDelete