Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 31: Stickin to my guns

As promised I have made a meal plan for the week and I have committed to sticking to the plan and only the plan for a week and see how that pans out. Today went pretty good, except I forgot to eat until like 1:30. That was ok, my stomach shrunk so I didn't eat as much. There's been a lot to accomplish lately and I have been on edge with sleep and trying to stay sane and headed in the right direction. I have about a million things on my plate and it's getting hard to manage everything.

Here's my weekly plan...

Thursday:
Latte, apple, chicken breast, rice, banana, sweet potato, cube steak, piece of candy

Friday:
Latte, breakfast burrito, soup, carrots, bagel thin, egg, chicken sausage, cookie

Saturday:
Latte, breakfast burrito, lunch out, sweet potato, cube steak, banana, peanut butter

Sunday:
Coffee, creamer, cheese, crackers, shredded beef, slider buns

Monday:
Coffee, creamer, breakfast burrito, banana, wheat thins, turkey, cheese, apple, Pho, cookie

Tuesday:
Latte, breakfast burrito, apple, soup, bread, carrots, staff dinner

Wednesday:
Coffee, creamer, bread, egg, turkey, cheese, wheat thins, carrots, apple, baked potato, steak, cottage cheese

I left myself some room for choice on Friday, Saturday and Tuesday. I am nervous for Sunday, it's SuperBowl and and I'm cooking up my favorite grub and I need to keep myself in check in terms of portion control and avoiding the high fat, high carb foods.

Here are the photos from day one and the end of month one, hopefully you can tell the difference!!

Eat on friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment