Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 30: Even cookie monsters can lose weight!

This post is brought to you directly from my Weight Watchers meeting. I am giddy with excitement because even after what I thought was a bad week for me choices wise, I still lost weight! Thank you Lord for the grace you afforded my body this week!!

I fit into my new Puma track jacket this morning that last week was waaaaay to tight. I have no idea how I did this, but I did. I'm hoping it's because I stuck to my guns and stepped up my game this week in terms of cardio. I swam 3 times this week. I took walks for 45-60 minutes 3 times this week and only took 1 day off. I'm gonna continue that this week and again have committed to my meal plan (which will have to be posted later today).

I also will post my first months photos tomorrow!! Whoop!

So.....

Current Weight: 278.7
Weight Lost this Week: 1.5
Total Weight Lost: 14.4
Pounds to go: 104.4

Stay tuned...here is my activity tracker!! I feel like I killed it this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment