Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunrise, sunrise, looks like morning in your eyes

What a beautiful and shockingly cold day today was!!! A gorgeous sunrise started the day as I cooked eggs and toast for my kiddos at work. I treated myself to one egg and a bagel thin. It was delish!!

I then realized I was late for a meeting, showed up half hour late, but everyone was gracious. I avoided the giant Danish tray an sipped on my ice water and survived the meeting. Back to work for some tomato soup and crusty bread. I think soup and crusty bread is my new favorite lunch of choice, under 10 WW points. I'm gonna roll with that for now, I'm enjoying it and that's what matters.

A busy afternoon, 4 group camping reservations for summer camp, checked a few more things of the list. And wait for it, wait for it....I went back to weight watchers today!!!! I left work to get to the 5:30 meeting with my favorite leader Linda. She's awesome!!! So, I got there and as I suspected my pride got the best of me and I chose not to weigh in. I'm not feeling any guilt about it though because I'll weigh in on Saturday and report out to you all. I just want to lose more weight before I jump back on their scale. It's pride, fear and a whole lot of other things, but at this point I'm ok with that.

I had some sad issues with the blog today. For some reason Facebook is blocking my blog links and callin them spam. So all of my blog links disappeared today along with all the comments people made. A tad bit depressing, still hoping they will reappear. I found great comfort in seeing people's comments and encouragement. Hoping they get it figured out, cause I love being able to link them!!

Home again, home again, Jiggity jig. When I got home the arctic tundra had arrived at our apartment. There was absolutely no way that I was taking the pooch for his walk. I could barely feel my hands walking to my front door. I also was interested in any more bouts with panic poo. So, I thought, I gotta get a heart rate and sweat up before I have dinner. I eyed the Zumba game for kinect. I thought,'people say its fun, I could use a fun workout'. So into the Xbox it went. Boy did I jiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah! I definitely sweated, long enough to make my pits stink. I can tell you, if someone had a hidden camera, you'd all be rolling. I would do it again, but it will definitely be my desperation workout.

I'm definitely obsessed with breakfast right now. I LOVE breakfast for dinner. The last two nights toast, eggs and chicken apple sausage. Totally in heaven with this meal. Loving that it fits with my foodie fitness.

Enjoy the sunrise, love me some food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment